- Navigate to your list of assessments by clicking on Content in your course sidebar.
- Hover over Assessments in the top menu. A submenu will appear.
- Click Crowdmark Assessment. The "Configure tool" page will appear.
- Enter a name for your assessment in the Name field.
Scroll down to the Options section and make sure Permit users to view this content is set to Yes. The remaining settings are optional.
- Click Submit and Launch. This will take you to a launch page. Click to launch Crowdmark.
- Congratulations! Your assessment is ready to be set up in Crowdmark. Help is available through every step of the process, but if you want to learn more, the full knowledge base is available here at crowdmark.desk.com.